We manage the online marketing and web visibility for over 15,000 professional firms. Recognized three years in a row as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine, ProSites is the premier online marketing solutions for doctors, dentists and financial professionals nationwide – think of us as a next generation ad agency with 15,000+ clients.
Working at ProSites
The people at ProSites are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the ProSites team, where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
The Internet Marketing Advisor is responsible for making outbound prospecting calls and selling ProSites portfolio of website design and internet marketing solutions, while meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Successful candidates will have previous experience as a top producer making outbound prospecting calls, establishing and maintaining client relationships, identifying potential new clients and business opportunities, managing a sales funnel and closing sales with decision makers.
- Make outbound prospecting calls daily to potential clients
- Navigate to decision makers who have purchasing power
- Conduct in-depth needs assessments of potential clients
- Qualify leads & provide product demonstrations to qualified prospects
- Educate prospective clients on how to successfully integrate the Internet into their Marketing
- Overcome technical and business objections of potential clients
- Emphasize features that clients express a need in, quote prices, and prepare order
- Close sales opportunities
- Use our CRM to qualify prospects and capture key data points
- Ensure monthly, quarterly, and yearly individual sales quotas are exceeded by selling new accounts
- Have a thorough understanding of the company's products and services, industry and client needs.
- Attend and manage exhibitor booths at various tradeshows as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven track record of being a top producing sales consultant
- "Hunter" mentality
- Motivated by the opportunity to be part of a fast moving, entrepreneurial team
- Ability to provide clear and comprehensive written documentation using MS Office
- Applications and CRM System (e.g. salesforce.com, MS Dynamics, Netsuite.)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of technology-based sales experience
- Inside Sales Call center Experience
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
This role is office-based in our Phoenix, AZ headquarters (not available for tele-commuting).
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Casual dress and frequent team building events
Interested in applying? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Internet Marketing Advisor in the subject line.