We manage the online marketing and web visibility for over 15,000 professional firms. Recognized three years in a row as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine, ProSites is the premier online marketing solutions for doctors, dentists and financial professionals nationwide – think of us as a next generation ad agency with 15,000+ clients.
Working at ProSites
The people at ProSites are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the ProSites team, where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
The Account Manager is responsible for continually introducing new products and services to current clients. The Account Manager’s primary focus is to sell SEO, add-on products (mobile, social, design) as well as upgrading client to higher platforms to ensure they are maximizing the best results from ProSites portfolio of products.
- Make outbound prospecting calls daily to current ProSites clients
- Build relationships with clients for long-term growth of accounts and success
- Conduct in-depth needs assessments of current clients
- Demonstrate SEO and add-on features to current database of client
- Educate current clients on how to successfully integrate the Internet into their Marketing efforts
- Overcome technical and business objections of current clients
- Emphasize features that clients express a need in, quote prices, and prepare order
- Close sales opportunities
- Use our CRM to qualify clients and capture key data points
- Ensure monthly, quarterly, and yearly individual sales quotas are exceeded by selling SEO and add-on products to current clients
- Have a thorough understanding of the company's products and services, industry and client needs.
- Attend and manage exhibitor booths at various tradeshows as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven track record showing ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Must be able to balance customer service approach with sales approach.
- Thrives off of success.
- Must possess a Whatever it Takes Attitude.
- High level of comfort with internet technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management & organizational skills.
- Applications and CRM System (e.g. salesforce.com, MS Dynamics, Netsuite.)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of technology-based sales experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of customer-based sales experience.
- Inside Sales Call center Experience.
- College Degree; preferred. not required
This role is office-based in our Temecula, CA headquarters (not available tele-commuting).
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Generous vacation and paid holidays.
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Casual dress and frequent team building events.
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you!
Interested in applying? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Account Manager in the subject line.