Join our team for the opportunity to maximize your skillset and get rewarded for great results! There’s also a lot of freedom to find out what you’re good at and opportunities to explore!
At our office, there’s never a dull moment. The people here are driven, collaborative, and dedicated to working hard while simultaneously having a good time. We are a small but mighty team. If you love helping people and providing exceptional customer service (working with computers), this is the job for you. If you want to be told what to do and be micro managed, this is not the job for you: only self-motivated, customer focused applicants will earn this position.
Practice Mojo is looking for a customer focused Member Service Representative with great communication and technical skills to assist our Member Services Department in delivering top-notch customer service to our to our PracticeMojo customers. The Representative exudes passion for delivering above average customer support, proactively addressing technical and service issues and delivering resolutions in a timely manner. He/she is responsible for providing service and technical support to existing clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become the customer’s trusted PracticeMojo. Respond to all customer (internal and external) within 1 business day.
- Make Outbound calls to customers and prospects. Strive for and meet daily, monthly and annual personal and departmental quotas for performance
- Represent the product in an accurate, courteous, efficient, and professional manner over telephone, live-chat, email, and at tradeshows.
- Provide new and existing clients training and recommendations to ensure they are getting the most of their PracticeMojo service. Install software as requested.
- Provide high level of customer service and technical support to new and existing clients.
- Maintain integrity of all systems including update call activity, lead management, tasks and key contacts.
- Accept monitoring and coaching, and participate in ongoing training.
- Maintain relationship with three distinct distributors by providing exceptional customer service to sales force and their customers.
- Work cooperatively with other departments to meet customer, company and distributor expectations.
- Contribute with feedback and ideas on how to improve department and/or member experience
- Participate in on and off site trainings. Able to travel is necessary.
- Able to perform the following functions in a day:
- Meet department standard of outstanding customer service and quantity of contacts through outbound calls/email/live-chats.
- Sit or stand at a desk and work on a computer making telephone calls for your scheduled shift
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Windows. General computer and typing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to build rapport over the phone
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a fast paced, customer focused, technical call center environment
- Familiarity with CRM, preferably Salesforces.com, or similar systems required
- Dental or Health Care experience preferred
- Basic html understanding a plus
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail despite multi-tasking in a fast-pasted environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime as needed
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
This role is office-based in our Phoenix, Arizona headquarters (not available for tele-commuting)
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Casual dress and frequent team building events
Interested in applying? Send your resume to email@example.com and put Member Service Representative in the subject line.