Position: Social Media Content Analyst
Reports To: SEO Team Lead/Manager
Exemption Status: Non Exempt
Put your tech savvy, customer-focused Social Media Management (SMM) skills to work on behalf of our extensive client base of dental and medical firms (ProSites brand) and financial services companies (CPA Site Solutions brand). Implement, analyze and optimize a portfolio of Social Media campaigns as part of our bi-coastal internet marketing company with offices in Temecula, CA and Burlington, VT.
The Social Media Content Analyst is both a technical and client-facing role. Responsible for implementing part of our clients’ social media strategies to ensure the success of our clients’ overall digital marketing campaign, he/she creates and schedules social media posts while adhering to social media platform guidelines (e.g., Facebook and Twitter). He/she will focus on establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with clients.
- Select and publish posts across pre-selected social media channels using template content and images that are modified to fit client’s specialties and demographics.
- Coordinate creation or update of client’s social media accounts to allow for our administrative access.
- Implement social content calendar per the defined schedule of the client’s subscription level.
- Stay abreast of new developments and changes in social media; proactively share best practices, trends and tips with internal teams.
- Address client requests, problem solving with empathy and patiently walk through procedures with clients who are unfamiliar social media features, account settings, etc.
- Utilize CRM tools to implement task workflows on schedule and to record pertinent internal and client conversations on Social Media Specialist activities that have a bearing on the client experience.
- Support management in addressing escalated client issues around campaign deliverables and performance.
- Serve as mentor / resource in conjunction with Social Media products & services for new hire on-boarding and training refreshes.
- Coordinate continuous flow of new content from writers and graphic designers, while organizing in a database for departmental use.
- Contribute content to library provided to clients regarding social media best practices, advice, and use.
- Coordinate quarterly webinar to be featured in library.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Min. 3 years in a customer service role, preferably in a technology setting.
- Min. high School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other work experience in digital marketing preferred.
- Proficient writing skills in “B to B” and “B to C” communications with adequate knowledge of SMM and best practices for writing social posts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate articulately both verbally and in writing (in the English language).
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook) and web-based applications and common Internet protocols and conventions (web browsers, email, HTTP, FTP). Experience with using databases such as Microsoft Access, Microsoft Dynamics 2013, Salesforce etc. desirable.
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently, follow procedures and adhere to due dates and established turn-around times with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail and appreciation for quality and the implications to company and clients’ reputation and branding.
- Adept at problem-solving, including ability to creatively develop solutions and work-arounds as needed.
- Intermediate knowledge of common social analytics such as Facebook Insights and Sprout Analytics
- Ability to identify areas of improvement in performance based on analytics, and attempts to improve the customer's profiles’ reach and engagement on social media platforms.
- Experience with social media content dashboard / software (i.e. Sprout Social, Hootesuite, Buffer)
- Prioritize needs of self, others and organization, contribute to an enjoyable and supportive work atmosphere.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time, office-based position in our Temecula, CA headquarters.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Generous vacation and paid holidays.
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Casual dress and frequent team building events.
Interested in applying? Send your resume to email@example.com and put Social Media Content Analyst in the subject line.