We manage the online marketing and web visibility for over 15,000 professional firms. Recognized six years in a row as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine, ProSites is the premier online marketing solutions for doctors, dentists and financial professionals nationwide – think of us as a next generation ad agency with 15,000+ clients.
Working at ProSites
The people at ProSites are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the ProSites team, where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you! We are looking for a Senior SEO Marketing Strategist to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
The Senior SEO Marketing Strategist is a results-driven specialist with a focus on search engine optimization (SEO), data analysis, social media marketing, and paid search. This person must also drive results, consistently improve processes and execution, and stay up-to-date on the latest digital advertising trends and best practices.
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Plan and execute all SEO, paid search, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Manage and execute SEO strategies/initiatives for traditional search, mobile, video and image search
- Develop internal linking strategies to increase PageRank distribution
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Prioritize and execute best practices around website architecture, UI/UX, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for relevant keywords
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Report and evaluate on all technical aspects of SEO delivery, clearly specifying requirements and changes that need to be made across digital platforms to improve SEO performance
- Analyze competitors and potential partners to identify opportunities for outreach/link-building
- Create, execute and monitor multi-platform social and content strategies
- Provide insights and recommendations for social media strategies, bringing your knowledge of the newest trends and technologies to the table
- Analyze ongoing social media initiatives, measuring the effectiveness and reporting on results with clear, actionable insights
- Track, measure, optimize, and report performance of paid ad campaigns
- Provide subject matter expertise on paid media, web analytics, user experience and behavior, data analysis, and reporting
- Manage paid media budgets
- Develop, analyze, and optimize keyword ad copy and landing pages
- Perform A/B testing with the intent of improving impression share, quality score and CPL
- Monitor and assess competitor activity and keyword ranking performance
- Follow and stay on top of industry best practices from Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Facebook, etc.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Manage online business directories including Google My Business and Yelp
- Keep active pulse on online reviews, respond and answer questions via social in a timely manner
- 4-6 years of experience in a similar digital marketing role with B2B company leading creation and implementation SEO, PPC, and social media campaigns – content development and optimizations
- Results driven with proven track record of delivering a positive ROI on various search marketing efforts
- Experience with mobile websites
- Strong understanding of current direct response and interactive marketing concepts, strategies and best practices
- Excellent analytical and statistical skills
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush, Moz, WebTrends)
- Certification in Google Analytics, Google Ads and/or Bing Ads
- Salesforce proficient
- Experienced in leading cross-functional teams
- Strong communicator comfortable interacting with technical and non-technical individuals
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Communications, Engineering, Business or related degree
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
This role is office-based in our Temecula, CA headquarters (not available for tele-commuting).
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Casual dress and frequent team building events
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you!
Send your resume to email@example.com
and put Senior SEO Marketing Strategist
in the subject line.