We manage the online marketing and web visibility for over 15,000 professional firms. Recognized three years in a row as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine, ProSites is the premier online marketing solutions for doctors, dentists and financial professionals nationwide – think of us as a next generation ad agency with 15,000+ clients.
Working at ProSites
The people at ProSites are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the ProSites team, where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
We’re looking for people who love to drive results and promote the highest level of client satisfaction by turning a client into a true partner and developing real, authentic relationships. Client success is a top priority at ProSites and as such, we empower our employees to drive that message home with our clients. You constantly are looking to identify & cultivate business growth opportunities while ensuring a high level of continuous client satisfaction. Our clients must be real relationships you value, and you would do anything to maintain a high level of trust with them.
- Establish trust and respect with clients
- Define client success benchmarks and ensure a collaborative relationship with the client to ensure those benchmarks are achieved
- Position the agency as a partner who provides leadership, insights, and guidance
- Anticipate client risks/issues both inside the agency & within the client’s ecosystem - proactively addresses them
- Review client strategy, contracts, and agreements to make sure that they are accurate and address agency promises made
- Continuously monitor client feedback to guarantee a continuously high client satisfaction level
- Exhibit exceptional organizational skills and maintain up-to-date documentation
of all client activities throughout the agency
- Have an extremely high level of ownership and responsibility; represent the client internally
- Collaborate and offer insight to customer retention by recognizing triggers based on customer behavior
- 3+ years of proven experience of successful client growth and retention
- Highly organized and maintains documentation on every aspect of work
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Entrepreneurial mentality and client-centric
- Motivated, team player, and quickly adapts to change
- Work well under pressure in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Salesforce knowledge working out of accounts, projects, tasks and reports
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
This role is office-based in our Temecula, CA headquarters (not available tele-commuting).
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Generous vacation and paid holidays.
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Casual dress and frequent team building events.
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you!
Interested in applying? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Account Manager in the subject line.