We manage the online marketing and web visibility for over 15,000 professional firms. Recognized six years in a row as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine, ProSites is the premier online marketing solutions for doctors, dentists and financial professionals nationwide – think of us as a next generation ad agency with 15,000+ clients.
Working at ProSites
The people at ProSites are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the ProSites team, where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
The Internet Marketing Advisor is responsible for making outbound prospecting calls and selling ProSites portfolio of website design and internet marketing solutions, while meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Successful candidates will have previous experience as a top producer making outbound prospecting calls, identifying potential new clients and business opportunities, managing a sales pipeline and closing sales with decision makers.
- Make outbound prospecting calls daily to potential clients
- Navigate through gate keepers to the decision maker(s) who have purchasing power
- Conduct in‐depth qualifying and discovery process of potential clients
- Provide product demonstrations to properly qualified prospects
- Educate prospective clients on how to successfully integrate the Internet into their online marketing efforts
- Overcome technical and business objections of potential clients
- Identify product features and solutions for prospects needs, quote prices, and prepare order
- Close sales opportunities
- Use Sales Force to qualify prospects and capture key data points
- Ensure monthly, quarterly, and yearly individual sales quotas are exceeded by selling new accounts
- Have a thorough understanding of the ProSites products and services, industry and client needs.
- Attend and manage exhibitor booths at various tradeshows as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Proven track record of being a top producing sales consultant in SaaS model industries
- “Hunter” mentality
- Persistent and able to handle rejection
- Thrives off individual and team successes
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to adapt to change
- Experience in a competitive fast‐paced sales environment
- Excellent social skills, with the desire to excel
- High level of comfort with internet technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated by the opportunity to be part of a fast moving, entrepreneurial team
- Ability to provide clear and comprehensive written documentation using MS Office Applications and CRM System (e.g. salesforce.com, MS Dynamics, Netsuite.)
Key Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3‐5 years of technology‐based sales experience
- Inside Sales Call center Experience
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
This role is office-based in our Temecula, CA headquarters (not available for tele-commuting).
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Generous vacation and paid holidays.
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Casual dress and frequent team building events.
Interested in applying? Send your resume to email@example.com and put Internet Marketing Advisor in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time