We manage the online marketing and web visibility for over 15,000 professional firms. Recognized three years in a row as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine, ProSites is the premier online marketing solutions for doctors, dentists and financial professionals nationwide – think of us as a next generation ad agency with 15,000+ clients.
Working at ProSites
The people at ProSites are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the ProSites team, where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
The Java Developer had experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade SaaS applications. You are a part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Translate application requirements and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Skills- Specific proficiency in:
at least 3 years commercial experience in:
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Strong code debugging skills
- Ability to work with static code analysis (SonarQube, FindBugs, PMD)
- Experience in unit testing and code coverage
- Good understanding of code profiling (visualVM and OQL)
- Linux command line skills (SSH, grep, psql, etc on CentOS)
The best candidate will also have experience with
- JDBC and JOOQ
- ORM (WebObjects)
- Front End (ReactJS, WebObjects)
- Standalone web server (Apache)
- Embedded java web servers (Jetty, undertow, or vert.x)
- Team Player - able to provide input into a multifunctional team
- Adaptable. The role requires a willingness to take on tasks outside of a narrowly defined role.
- Self-motivated, capable of working with limited supervision, pro-actively reporting on status and tasks.
- Good communicator at multiple levels and across multiple disciplines.
- Capable of working to both tactical and strategic timescales.
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
This role is office-based in our Temecula, CA or Phoenix, AZ (not available for tele-commuting).
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Generous vacation and paid holidays.
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Casual dress and frequent team building events.
Interested in applying? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Java Developer in the subject line.