Reports To: VP of Product
ProSites is the premier online marketing solution for doctors, dentists and financial
professionals nationwide, and has earned numerous endorsements from the largest medical and dental
associations in America. ProSites has also been recognized on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and the
Inc. 5000 list of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the past four years in a row.
ProSites is looking for a competent Internal Project Manager to provide project leadership for our
various project teams. The Project Manager will have core responsibility for managing relationships
and communicating with the project sponsor, senior management and a wide range of project
contributors. He/she will identifies key barriers to a projects success and actively manage all mitigation
activities. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of progressive experience in leading internal
software projects including the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and oversight on various projects of a complex nature. Responsible for
planning, developing, and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of project deadlines
- Ensure methodology compliance and manage resolutions, reporting to management when
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the
project. Monitor and manage the project budget. Must be familiar with the system’s scope and
project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively
coordinate the activities of the teams. Identify and monitor project risks.
- Regularly communicates to senior management regarding the status of specific project
- Provide measurable input into new products, processes, standards or plans in support of the
- Effectively lead the project team to align with the business objectives, project schedule, and
- Effectively deal with difficult situations. Help develop solutions to complex problems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- PMP certification preferred.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the areas of strategy, planning and project
management required processes and techniques.
- 2 to 8 years of demonstrable experience with structured methodology and project planning
tools including MS Excel and MS Project.
- Listening, oral, written and presentation skills and effective interpersonal skills.
Organizational and planning and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiation skills required with a
solid track record for developing internal and external relationships.
- Demonstrate ethics and values to generate high team trust.
This role is office-based in our Temecula, CA (not available for telecommuting).
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Casual dress and frequent team building events
Interested in applying? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Project Manager in the subject line.