We manage the online marketing and web visibility for over 15,000 professional firms. Recognized six years in a row as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine, ProSites is the premier online marketing solutions for doctors, dentists and financial professionals nationwide – think of us as a next generation ad agency with 15,000+ clients.
Working at ProSites
The people at ProSites are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the ProSites team, where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
The Sales Manager is responsible for leading, training and motivating a prospecting /hunter ProSites sales team. The team sells a complete portfolio of online marketing solutions including websites, Social Media, SEO, PPC and Chat. Digital Media or SaaS experience is critical along with the ability to thrive in a fast paced inside sales environment is essential. The SM will conduct individual coaching, team trainings and manage the sales team’s pipeline ultimately driving sales and exceeding quotas. The SM will lead by example and provide a professional, exciting and challenging environment for their team. Successful candidates will have previous experience as a top producing sales leader in a fast-paced inside sales environment. This position reports directly to the VP of Sales.
- Recruit and hire top sales talent to build our currently growing inside sales team
- Train new/existing sales team on products, sales process, systems and industry knowledge
- Successfully lead, develop and communicate a common strategic direction; organize and motivate sales team to help meet their objectives and provide high-quality service
- Hands-on selling/coaching to drive development of new business opportunities and closure of new account business
- Ensure team success through continuous evaluation, constructive coaching and results-oriented training techniques.
- Conduct weekly one on one’s with sales team members to discuss pipeline and goals.
- Support Sales Compensation implementation and administration.
- Increase effectiveness of Salesforce data management, forecasting, quotes, opportunities, contracts, dashboards, reporting, etc.
- Work with Sales Operations to uncover areas of revenue opportunities in our lead base.
- Have a thorough understanding of the company’s products and services and stay up to date with industry/competitor trends and product offerings to stay ahead of the curve
- Identify, document, manage and execute best-practices for all sales related processes
- Proven track record of being a top producing sales manager in SaaS inside sales environment
- A strong background in inside sales and a familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, positive, attitude, professional appearance, understanding of sales process, industry knowledge, well organized, dependable, and excellent listening skills with the ability to persuade and influence others
- Inbound and Outbound telesales experience, including and a proven track record of achieving set KPIs, utilizing proven Lead Generation and Closing processes and tools including Inbound Marketing, Sales Pipeline management, CRM and content marketing/
- High level of comfort with internet technology
- Expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand behavior of sales, partners and customers.
- Motivated by the opportunity to be part of a fast moving, entrepreneurial team
- Ability to provide clear and comprehensive written documentation using MS Office
- Applications and CRM System (e.g. salesforce.com, MS Dynamics, Netsuite.)
- 5+ years of previous experience successfully managing an inside sales teams in a fast-paced technology sales environment
- 3-5 years of experience successfully selling with a sales cycle of less than 90 days
- BA or equivalent
This role is office-based in our Temecula, CA headquarters (not available for tele-commuting).
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Generous vacation and paid holidays.
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Casual dress and frequent team building events.
Interested in applying? Send your resume to email@example.com and put Sales Manager in the subject line.