The Ultimate Social Media Guide to Google+
In late 2011, Google launched its own social network, to create a platform on which Internet users could connect with like-minded people, inspirational voices, or familiar brands. As the platform has evolved over the past year, Google has integrated Google+ into nearly every aspect of the search engine, redefining its identity. So, what makes Google+ a brilliant social network for business owners?
• Google+ Local allows you to manage and track patient reviews and edit business listing information.
• All activity on the social network is indexed by Google, the world’s largest search engine, which can help dramatically increase your visibility within Google search results.
• With Google+ you can group followers into “Circles” and share information only with the “Circles” you specify. This feature is great for promotions you only want to offer to a “Current Patients” circle or a “Referred Friends” circle.
In addition to these advantageous features, studies indicate:
• Google search results are affected by social connections made on Google+.
• Businesses on Google+ that include a link to their website tend to have their site indexed very quickly (hint: this can help your ranking on Google search results).
• +1 links can potentially rank higher.
Click here to download The Ultimate Social Media Guide to Google+, part 3 of the 5 part series, and learn how to master this brilliant social network. Stay tuned for part 4 which will expose you to the photographic world of Instagram!