How PPC Can Help You Generate New Patients
Whether your website is new or you just aren’t getting the online attention you want, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is an affordable solution that could reap major benefits. PPC advertising is uniquely affordable because you’re only charged for the advertisement when a user clicks on the ad.
Aside from the monetary perks, PPC ads can increase your bottom line by reaching more online prospects. Here are the top 6 reasons PPC advertising can help you market your services:
1. Increased visibility – PPC advertising is the fastest and easiest way to reach the top of the search engine results pages. Rather than waiting weeks for search engines to organically rank your website, paid ads place you at the top almost instantly.
2. Beat the competition – In a highly competitive market, reaching the top of the search engine results can seem impossible, especially if your website is relatively new. Paying for top placement with PPC ads gives you premium exposure, directly above your top competitors.
3. Targeted website traffic – Studies indicate that only 5% of searchers click paid advertisements, but that 5% is also much more motivated to enlist services than the average Internet user. If you’re running ads for a term searched at least 400 times per month, this highly interested 5% could equate to at least 20 new patients each month.
4. Control over spending – When running PPC ads, you set your maximum daily budget, so you never spend more than you want. What’s more, if you determine the ads aren’t as lucrative as you hoped, you can stop the ads immediately.
5. Keyword management – When you set up each advertising campaign, you choose the keywords you want to target. This takes the pain out of onsite optimization, enabling you to indicate exactly what terms you want to be known for.
6. Tracked success – Unlike traditional SEO, the return on investment for PPC ads is black and white. With traditional SEO, you have to wait until search engines index your site, and even then, tracking results can be difficult. When running PPC campaigns via Google AdWords, your entire campaign is tracked, showing you the precise impact it has on your web traffic and practice marketing efforts.
To learn more about running AdWords with Google, visit https://support.google.com/adwords/.
Want help from our Google AdWords Qualified Individuals? Contact our search engine marketing team by calling 888-932-3644 to learn more about AdWords campaign management.