Last updated on August 20th, 2021 at 10:19 am
Regardless of your industry or profession, effective communication is critical in all facets of running a business. As a dentist, communication is key to:
- Ensuring staff is trained properly
- Providing exceptional service to patients
- Explaining post-appointment instructions
- Sharing treatment plan options and recommendations to patients
- Building strong, ongoing relationships with patients
One of the toughest things to do as a dentist is plan ahead to create strong and meaningful marketing messages and communications that will resonate with patients throughout the year. However, the more timely and relevant your messages, the greater your response rates will be.
Because we know you’re busy, we at ProSites did the heavy lifting for you and created a patient communications calendar that your practice can utilize throughout the year. In this 12-month calendar, you’ll receive:
- A complete list of dental-specific and national holidays each month
- Advice and ideas on what to promote to patients each month to deliver timely, relevant, and effective communications throughout the year
- Three pre-written social media post ideas each month (36 total!) to copy and paste to engage with patients and their networks each month
Click here to get your complementary patient communications calendar today!