Last updated on July 28th, 2023 at 01:04 pm
As a dentist utilizing social media, you understand the value of maintaining engagement with both current and prospective patients. You might be sharing dental hygiene tips, exclusive offers, promotions, and news from your office, but have you thought about integrating a Facebook poll into your content strategy? Adding this tactic can be a creative facet of your dentist video marketing plan.
Asking poll questions is a something that both large and small companies can benefit from asking. It allows you to:
- Gain a deeper understanding about your patients (current and potential)
- Get more content ideas for new posts
- Differentiate the types of content you’re posting about for more engagement and interaction
Create a Facebook Poll
To get started, simply go to your practice’s page, then into publishing tools and go to create a post. From there, click “poll” in the drop-down options.
From this option, you can insert your question and type the various answer options. You can also set the duration for how long you want the Facebook poll to last. Once you’re all set, simply hit publish and wait for the results to come in!
Common Poll Questions
To help you get started, below are a five examples of questions you could ask your patients:
- Which appointment times do you prefer?
Option 1: Morning/early afternoon
Option 2: Mid-afternoon to early evening
- Which types of content would you like to see more of?
Option 1: Tips on hygiene and cavity prevention
Option 2: Tips on teeth whitening
- Do you prefer to use a manual or electric toothbrush?
Option 1: Manual
Option 2: Electric
- How often do you floss? (Be honest!)
Option 1: At least 4x a week
Option 2: Under 4x a week
- Do you want to see more posts about…
Option 1: Special offers and promotions
Option 2: Tips to keeping a healthy smile
You can also call ProSites at 888-932-3644 to learn how we can manage and grow your entire presence on today’s largest social networks like Facebook, Instagram, and Google+.