Today’s Top 7 Best Dental Websites
Your patients have been accustomed to banking and shopping online, and now expect to engage with their dentists in the same way. What does your website convey to current and potential patients? Is it providing a valuable, user-friendly experience?
Since your dental website is undoubtably one of the most crucial parts to your online marketing strategy, we rounded up examples of today’s greatest dental websites and have highlighted what makes them awesome:
Why we love this great dental website: This website has clear navigation at the top of the screen, along with the phone number prominently displayed in the top left corner. In addition to beautiful imagery with a scrolling homepage banner, the website features dental videos, financial options, and insurances accepted so visitors can easily get vital information about the practice.
Why we love this great dental website: With customized images of the practice’s interior, the website immediately conveys that the practice is clean, up-to-date, and has a welcoming, polished atmosphere. The navigation is simple and well-organized along the top of the page and doesn’t have too many options where a visitor may get overwhelmed.
Why we love this great dental website: The website is immediately welcoming and gives a positive vibe with a happy person. Plus, the contact us form on the page encourages visitors to reach out to the practice to learn more. Having a strong call-to-action on each page is crucial, and this website put the form in a tasteful place where visitors will see it, but it doesn’t feel too pushy.
Why we love this great dental website: This website is awesome for many reasons: (1) it has a call-to-action button right on the header image, saying “get started” to help visitors know what to do next. It also has three thumbnails under the hero image that will help visitors navigate to other parts of the website. Lastly, it has the accessibility feature at the top left corner to ensure it complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Why we love this great dental website: Online reviews are growing in importance, an 80% of online searchers trust them as much as a personal recommendation. This practice highlights their online reviews and encourages visitors to read them, to see what it’s like to be their patient, right on the homepage! The call to action underneath makes it clear what a visitor should do next and encourages them to schedule an appointment. The color scheme is coordinated, and the site appears very up-to-date and professional.
Why we love this great dental website: This website does a great job at highlighting the various doctors at the practice and provides additional information about each to build trust and transparency to visitors. The website additionally includes a financing tab where patients can easily apply for CareCredit financing and helps visitors feel at ease around a sensitive topic.
Why we love this great dental website: First, we love how this practice highlights its social media pages right at the top right corner! It’s a great idea to showcase other ways visitors can connect with your practice any chance you can, and on the homepage is a great way to do just that. The website also has very clear “buckets” of options of what a visitor on the website can do next, such as learn more about the doctor, make an appointment, or learn more information. The colors are well coordinated and consistent throughout the site.
What do all these great dental websites have in common?
There are a handful of features that all these websites have in common which have helped them land on the top list. Here are a few:
- Responsive (mobile-friendly) dental websites: all the websites pictured above are responsive design, or mobile-friendly, meaning they will resize automatically to fit any screen size to ensure a flawless viewing experience.
- Captivating imagery. You have less than 3 seconds to make an incredible first impression. These websites had beautiful, large images that spanned across the entire screen and immediately conveyed a professional first impression.
- Quick load times. People will hit the “back” button quicker than you can imagine. These websites avoided features that would slow the load times to ensure a great user experience on the website.
- Easy to navigate. Each website had a well-organized navigation menu with various options that the visitor could explore.
- Clear contact information. It’s important to help visitors easily find the information they want most. These websites showcased their phone number, contact forms, and even maps of their locations on the homepage to help visitors easily access must-have information.
Want to learn more about improving your dental website? Click here to get the free whitepaper about today’s top dental website best practices or call us at (888) 932-3644 to talk with an Internet Marketing Expert. You can also request a website report card here to see how you measure up against the competition!