We manage the online marketing and web visibility for over 15,000 professional firms. Recognized three years in a row as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine, ProSites is the premier online marketing solutions for doctors, dentists and financial professionals nationwide – think of us as a next generation ad agency with 15,000+ clients.
Working at ProSites
The people at ProSites are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the ProSites team, where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
The Customer Retention Specialist loves to drive results and promote the highest level of client satisfaction by turning a client into a true partner and developing real, authentic relationships. Client success is a top priority at ProSites and as such, we empower our employees to drive that message home with our clients. You constantly are looking to identify & cultivate business growth opportunities while ensuring a high level of continuous client satisfaction. Our clients must be real relationships you value, and you would do anything to maintain a high level of trust with them.
- Analyze customer feedback and ensure customer retention.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the company’s products, services, policies and procedures.
- Report accurately on calls inbound and outbound, and call details on CRM (Salesforce).
- Develop valuable rapport with clients, provide analysis and suggestions of services they have and what they would benefit from.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service through phone, email and chat support.
- Exhibit exceptional organizational skills and maintain up-to-date documentation of all client activities throughout the agency
- Have an extremely high level of ownership and responsibility; represent the client internally
- Collaborate and offer insight to customer retention campaigns by recognizing triggers based on customer behavior
- 3+ years of customer service experience in a fast paced, customer focused environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Familiarity with CRM, preferably Salesforces.com, or similar systems required
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Comfortable learning, using and discussing very granular elements of website technology and integrations
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
- This role is office-based in our Temecula, CA headquarters (not available for tele-commuting).
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
Interested in applying? Send your resume to email@example.com and put Customer Retention Specialist in the subject line.