We manage the online marketing and web visibility for over 15,000 professional firms. Recognized six years in a row as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine, ProSites is the premier online marketing solutions for doctors, dentists and financial professionals nationwide – think of us as a next generation ad agency with 15,000+ clients.
Working at ProSites
The people at ProSites are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the ProSites team, where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
We’re looking for people who love to drive results and promote the highest level of client satisfaction by turning a client into a true partner and developing real, authentic relationships. Client success is top of mind and as such we empower our employees to drive that message home with our clients. You constantly are looking to identify & cultivate business growth opportunities while ensuring a high level of continuous client satisfaction. Your clients must be real relationships you value, and you would do anything to maintain a high level of trust with them.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Become the client’s trusted consultant by recommending best-practices for their products through recommended aesthetics, ease of navigation, and overall architecture.
- Define client success benchmarks and ensure a collaborative relationship with the client to ensure those benchmarks are achieved
- Ensure clients are on-boarded effectively to include all necessary documentation complete by all departments.
- Anticipate client risks/issues both inside the agency & within the client’s ecosystem - proactively addresses them
- Ensure a clear understanding of all elements of the strategy and how it supports the client’s
- Continuously monitor client feedback to guarantee a continuously high client satisfaction level
- Have an extremely high level of ownership and responsibility; represent the client internally
- Collaborate with 3rd parties to integrate ROI software
- 3+ years of customer service experience in a fast paced, customer focused, technical call center environment
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- High energy level, extremely positive, and thrives in an agency environment
- Highly organized and maintains documentation on every aspect of work
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Entrepreneurial mentality and client-centric
- Motivated, team player, and quickly adapts to change
- Works well under pressure in a high volume, fast-paced
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of project management tools and organizational tools
- Salesforce knowledge working out of accounts, projects, tasks and reports
- Knowledge and experience using applications such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, etc.
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
This role is office-based in our Temecula, CA headquarters (not available for tele-commuting)
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Casual dress and frequent team building events
Interested in applying? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Onboarding Specialist in the subject line.