We manage the online marketing and web visibility for over 15,000 professional firms. Recognized six years in a row as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine, ProSites is the premier online marketing solutions for doctors, dentists and financial professionals nationwide – think of us as a next generation ad agency with 15,000+ clients.
Working at ProSites
The people at ProSites are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the ProSites team, where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
The SEO Strategist is responsible for creating and implementing technical SEO strategies for clients. You will be technically savvy, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills. You can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Key Management Areas of Responsibility
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Code, design and create client webpages to optimize conversions
- Define new strategies, based on data research, to improve page and content performance
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Communication to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Collaborate on client strategy and goal definition for success
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to foster strong client relationships at various levels
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent technical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- 2-4 years of professional experience working in an agency environment
- Previous experience with industry tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, Google Analytics, etc.
- Proficiency in HTML coding and web design
- Current Google Analytics Certification
- Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
This role is office-based in our Temecula, CA headquarters (not available for tele-commuting).
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Casual dress and frequent team building events
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
and put SEO Strategist
in the subject line.