We manage the online marketing and web visibility for over 15,000 professional firms. Recognized six years in a row as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine, ProSites is the premier online marketing solutions for doctors, dentists and financial professionals nationwide – think of us as a next generation ad agency with 15,000+ clients.
Working at ProSites
The people at ProSites are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the ProSites team, where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
In this role, a successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to create new Sales Ops function from the ground up and chart a strategic direction for the function to enable the sales organization to achieve profitable growth. We are seeking a strategic, analytical, and process/detail-oriented Sales Operations Leader with a deep knowledge of SaaS company metrics, best practices sales processes and Salesforce admin experience. A successful candidate will be a detail oriented self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and passionate about helping the sales organization be more strategic and efficient. This role will be responsible for working with multiple constituencies across the organization to develop, manage, optimize and ensure compliance with processes related to the sales organization. High premium will be placed on ability to produce actionable performance insights and help to drive a world-class sales organization via support of core operational initiatives, strategic assessments, and program management. Must be comfortable with driving decisions through data & analysis, influencing others, and be able to articulate with other groups to achieve the immediate and mid-term requirements.
- Manage and administer Salesforce.com CRM, including metadata management, data quality, and integrity, reports, and dashboards, automation of business processes through workflow rules and custom objects, user management, lead/account assignments and optimization of user experience across the enterprise.
- Manage our Sales Technology Stack, ensuring we provide the best tools to our Sales Team for prospecting, deal management, and close process. Drive tools adoption through training and enablement.
- Help rationalize and administer Sales Territories. Ensure timely assignments in Salesforce.com and team updates.
- Support Sales Compensation implementation and administration. Develop a system for Sales team members to simulate and track their variable compensations in Salesforce.com.
- Develop training resources on Salesforce.com, Sales Process and Sales Tools. Support Onboarding Bootcamps, Enablement training & Sales Kickoffs.
- Continually strive to improve all Sales Operations processes and programs, gathering facts, diagnosing problems, proposing solutions to senior management. Be a thought leader to evaluate technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
- Work closely with Marketing, Product Management, Finance, and Member Services on inter-related projects and initiatives.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand behavior of sales, partners and customers.
- Increase the effectiveness of Salesforce data management, forecasting, quotes, opportunities, contracts, dashboards, reporting, etc. Work with sales managers to uncover areas of revenue opportunity in our customer and prospect base.
- Ensure that sales processes & policies are documented and implemented effectively within the team.
- Manage the weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting cadence, including business reviews, board meetings and forecasting.
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
This role is office-based in our Temecula, CA headquarters (not available for tele-commuting).
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Casual dress and frequent team building events
Interested in applying? Send your resume to email@example.com and put Sales Operations Manager in the subject line.