We manage the online marketing and web visibility for over 15,000 professional firms. Recognized three years in a row as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine, ProSites is the premier online marketing solutions for doctors, dentists and financial professionals nationwide – think of us as a next generation ad agency with 15,000+ clients.
Working at ProSites
The people at ProSites are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the ProSites team, where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
As Financial Analyst, you will be accountable for the development of the annual operating budget and the associated tracking of performance. You will also develop and own both revenue and expense forecast models for the company's various business lines. This position will also work intimately with the executive leadership team in developing financial models for key strategic projects. You are also expected to work closely with Accounting, HR, IT, and Sales Operations to drive system and process improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and develop annual budgets and targets along with follow-on forecasts
- Prepare and review financial variances between Actual/Budget/Forecast
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Provide information to management by compiling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations
- Prepare monthly deferred revenue and cost schedules with assistance of CFO and Controller
- Develop and refine key business metrics and drives robust analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities, while evaluating possible alternatives and recommending appropriate actions
- Provide user support and maintenance during annual budget cycle and quarterly forecast cycles
- Conduct presentation to management as needed
- Administration and calculation of commissions working with Sales Operations and Accounting
- Prepare monthly review of commission performance vs budget/forecast for alignment
- Modeling commission plans and making recommendations
- Meet with sales management to discuss commission plans.
- Develop complex financial models and present analytics to support Sales, Marketing, and R&D teams
- Assist in developing complex models that support the financial modeling related to potential Mergers & Acquisitions activity.
- Build analytical models that utilize both financial and non-financial data to forecast operating results, scenario modeling.
- Develop, interpret, and implement financial concepts for financial planning
- Prepare various industry and market analyses and benchmarking, as required
- Access Microsoft-Great Plains general ledger system and financial reporting systems to pull actual financials for use in trending and forecasting analyses.
- Provide first line trouble-shooting support (Super User) for Financial System (Microsoft - Great Plains), differentiating functional issues from technical issues, and working with IT to resolve issues
- Prepare monthly journal entry accruals, budget vs. actual variance analyses, and risk/opportunity tracking.
- Develop, communicate, and manage requirements for reporting and finance system enhancements and serves as point person to facilitate business support throughout the technical development process.
- Experience in financial modeling, business analysis, FP&A, business integration, analytics in
- Excellent MS Office skills, specifically MS Word and MS Excel (INDEX,VLOOKUP, PIVOT TABLES, NPV, IRR, DATA TABLE, WHAT-IF ANALYSIS)
- Advanced experience working with a corporate budgeting process
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required.
- Experience using Microsoft-Great Plains, Oracle- Hyperion Financial Management, Oracle Net-Suite, Cognos Financial Performance Management Software, in a corporate environment.
- Experience creating financial models, including use of database manipulation (e.g. SAP & Excel).
- Minimum of 3 years of financial analyst experience in software-as-a-service, software, and/or other related technology industries preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting. CFA, MBA preferred
Interested in applying? Send your resume to email@example.com and put Senior Financial Analyst in the subject line.