We manage the online marketing and web visibility for over 15,000 professional firms. Recognized six years in a row as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine, Practice Mojo is the premier online marketing solutions for doctors, dentists and financial professionals nationwide – think of us as a next generation ad agency with 15,000+ clients.
Working at Practice Mojo
The people at Practice Mojo are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the Practice Mojo team, where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
Practice Mojo is looking for a technical, service-oriented Member Service Representative to assist our Member Services Department in delivering top-notch customer service to our 7,000+ and growing members subscribing to our website software, service & support. The representative exudes passion for delivering above average customer support, proactively addressing technical and service issues and delivering resolutions in a timely manner. He/she is responsible for providing service and technical support to members.
Join our team for the opportunity to maximize your skillset and get rewarded for great results! There’s also a lot of freedom to find out what you’re good at and opportunities to explore!
At our office, there’s never a dull moment. The people here are driven, collaborative, and dedicated to working hard while simultaneously having a good time. Whether its end-of-month lunches or fun, team-building events, there’s always something going on that brings our team together.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become the client’s trusted website consultant by recommending best-practices for their website through recommended aesthetics, ease of navigation, and overall architecture
- Assign, update and manage client requests through cases in our ticketing system
- Strive for and meet daily, monthly and annual personal and departmental quotas for performance
- Provide new clients training on accessing and editing their website
- Provide existing clients recommendations on overall site edits/improvements
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service through phone, email and chat support
- Perform edits through our proprietary website editor (knowledge of Word, HTML, scripting, etc.)
- Add/change/remove text, images, links
- Implement third party codes and widgets
- Assist client with semi-custom design changes
- Contribute with feedback and ideas on how to improve department and/or member experience
- Interact with other departments in a professional and respectful manner
- Participate in on and off-site trainings
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- At least 1 year of customer service experience in a fast paced and customer focused environment, preferably in a technical call center environment
- Familiarity with CRM, preferably Salesforces.com, or similar systems required
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime as needed
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
This role is office-based in our Phoenix, Arizona headquarters (not available for tele-commuting)
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Casual dress and frequent team building events
Interested in applying? Send your resume to email@example.com and put Member Service Representative in the subject line.