Join our team for the opportunity to maximize your skillset and get rewarded for great results! There’s also a lot of freedom to find out what you’re good at and opportunities to explore!
At our office, there’s never a dull moment. The people here are driven, collaborative, and dedicated to working hard while simultaneously having a good time. Whether its end-of-month lunches or fun, team-building events, there’s always something going on that brings our team together.
Practice Mojo is looking for a technical, service oriented Member Service Representative to assist our Member Services Department in delivering top-notch customer service to our 7,000+ and growing members subscribing to our website software, service & support. The Representative exudes passion for delivering above average customer support, proactively addressing technical and service issues and delivering resolutions in a timely manner. He/she is responsible for providing service and technical support to members.
We manage the online marketing and web visibility for over 15,000 professional firms. Recognized three years in a row as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine , ProSites is the premier online marketing solutions for doctors and dentists professionals nationwide – think of us as a next generation ad agency with 15,000+ clients.
Working at ProSites/Practice Mojo
PracticeMojo is looking for a customer-focused Member Service Representative with great communication and technical skills to assist our Member Services Department in delivering top-notch customer service to our PracticeMojo customers. The Representative exudes passion for delivering above average customer support, proactively addressing technical and service issues, and delivering resolutions in a timely manner. They are responsible for providing service and technical support to existing clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become the customers’ trusted PracticeMojo representative. Respond to all
customer (internal and external) within 1 business day.
- Make Outbound calls to customers and prospects. Strive to meet daily, monthly
and annual personal and departmental quotas for performance.
- Represent the product in an accurate, courteous, efficient, and professional
manner over telephone, live-chat, email, and tradeshows.
- Provide training and recommendations to our clients to ensure they are getting
the most of their PracticeMojo service.
- Provide high level of customer service and technical support to new and existing
- Maintain integrity of all systems including update call activity, lead management,
tasks and key contacts.
- Maintain relationship with three distinct distributors by providing exceptional
customer service to the sales team and their customers.
- Work cooperatively with other departments to meet customer, company and
- Contribute with feedback and ideas on how to improve department and/or
- Provide outstanding customer service through outbound calls/email/live-chats.
This role is office-based in our Phoenix, Arizona headquarters (not available for tele-commuting)
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Casual dress and frequent team building events
Interested in applying? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Member Service Representative in the subject line.