We manage the online marketing and web visibility for over 15,000 professional firms. Recognized three years in a row as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine, ProSites is the premier online marketing solutions for doctors, dentists and financial professionals nationwide – think of us as a next generation ad agency with 15,000+ clients.
Working at ProSites
The people at ProSites are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the ProSites team, where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
The Saleforce Administrator will architect, design, and implement high-quality Salesforce CRM applications and platform solutions.
- Lead internal Salesforce CRM implementation meetings and/or facilitated strategy sessions.
- Working with internal customers (Sales, Support, Accounting, and Executive Management) to analyze business requirements, defining functional specifications, and consulting on strategic and operational uses of the CRM platform.
- Developing high level project work plans, and managing individual budgets and scope of work for tools and contractors.
- Conducting functional and technical gap analysis.
- Developing robust architecture design and extensible functionality.
- Implementing changes in Salesforce CRM workflows, processes and User Interface based on business requirements that enhance the use of the tool and streamlines company processes.
- Designing integration solutions for backend services and back office/ERP applications.
- Identifying creative solutions to meet system/business requirements without the development of custom code.
- Developing data conversion, lead deduplication and data management strategies.
- Creating a robust plan for implementing enhancements to the CRM system that will streamline processes.
- Training staff and management on CRM implementations and daily task changes.
- Pro-actively recommending and creating reports and/or dashboards that provide business level metrics to management regarding Salesforce and CRM workflows.
- Ability to understand client business needs – especially Sales and Support needs that relate to CRM usage and Salesforce.
- Desire to work in a team environment and ability to work across organization functional boundaries.
- Excellent analysis and design skills to implement changes in the application.
- 3+ years architecture/technical/functional/configuration experience with CRM Salesforce.
- 3+ years implementation experience in medium to large scale (100+ users) environment.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce CRM/XRM customization, workflows and .NET integration.
- Good understanding of the Microsoft and software technologies - .NET development SQL Server system integration technologies and techniques including SOA, design patterns, etc.
- Experienced in creating application architecture and design leveraging UML.
- Relevant advanced degree is a plus.
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
This role is office-based in our Temecula, CA headquarters (not available for tele-commuting).
Interested in applying? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Salesforce Administrator in the subject line.