We manage the online marketing and web visibility for over 15,000 professional firms. Recognized three years in a row as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine, ProSites is the premier online marketing solutions for doctors, dentists and financial professionals nationwide – think of us as a next generation ad agency with 15,000+ clients.
Working at ProSites
The people at ProSites are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the ProSites team, where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
Reports To: Chief Marketing Officer
As the Senior Manager of Demand Generation, you will be accountable for the strategy, development, and execution of demand generation programs to drive awareness and demand for the company’s products and services. Through online and offline campaigns, you will directly impact the company’s revenue goals. You will work closely with our sales executives, sales operations, corporate marketing, and product teams in the development of the company’s customer acquisition and retention strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, execute and analyze demand generation campaigns and promotions across a wide spectrum of acquisition and upsell channels to deliver revenue at or above monthly targets
- Research and present recommendations for direct response marketing programs including, but not limited to: email campaigns, webinars, PPC, SEO, content syndication, and online events
- Support the development of content required for campaign deliverables (white papers, success stories, Web pages, etc.) through internal and/or agency resources.
- Deliver world-class reporting and analytics that show how marketing programs impact revenue; define and track key metrics, develop dashboards, deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed
- Drive A/B testing and optimization into all aspects of our marketing
- Provide recommendations for marketing strategy and tactics based on testing and analysis
- Work with sales and sales operations to track and manage lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of marketing and sales engagement
- Stay on the cutting edge of marketing best practices by gathering and filtering new ideas from customers, colleagues and other experts; communicate and share best practices
- Demonstrated track record of success directly managing demand generation campaigns with hands-on experience optimizing websites for conversion of inbound traffic
- Clear understanding of ROI analysis and proven analytical ability to track multiple campaigns, analyze results, and recommend changes Advanced, hands-on use of Salesforce.com, Marketo, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of best practices for sales and marketing operations, automation and workflow processes; understanding & experience with lead management, marketing automation and demand generation with focus on success of impact/revenue
- Advanced knowledge of lead scoring and lead nurturing best practices
- World class analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong project management and planning skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously for seamless execution
- Ability to turn data into marketing intelligence and action-oriented analysis
- Ability to think critically and communicate complex information
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Minimum five years in demand generation or marketing operations roles, software-as-a-service marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from top school in Marketing, Economics, Math, Science, Statistics or related field; MBA strongly preferred
In order to calibrate potential candidates accurately, we will measure their profiles against this agreed upon 'acid test.' These attributes should be apparent from their biography and/or resume.
SKILLS AND CAREER EXPERIENCE MUST HAVES
LIKELY CURRENT ROLE: Today, they will either be a Senior Manager or Manager of Marketing Operations or Demand Generation (e.g. Demand Marketing, Campaign Marketing, etc.) at a public company or high-growth, private company reporting to a Senior Director, Vice-President or CMO.
LIKELY EARLY TO MID CAREER: We will look for sustained career progression and stability, with solid experience in marketing operations or demand generation at well-run software/SaaS organizations. In particular, this candidate will have demonstrated success partnering with metrics-driven demand generation functions in a fast-growth (20%+ growth YOY), B2B software/SaaS company and or organization.
DOMAIN AND INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE: We will seek talent from the enterprise and SMB software industry. Experience in SaaS, cloud and or technology enabled, recurring revenue business services a plus. Specific knowledge and experience in dental, medical and/or financial services is a plus and not necessary.
DEMAND GENERATION EXPERTISE: The finalist will have held a similar position with a high caliber, high volume, multi-channel marketing organization which generated 1,000+ B2B leads/quarter for a commercial or enterprise sales organization. They are highly proficient in database, CRM and marketing automation marketing and have experience implementing behavioral targeting, lead nurturing and scoring campaigns across multiple channels.
ANALYTICAL MARKETING LEADERSHIP: This candidate must be able to balance the strategic and tactical. They are experienced in analyzing data in order to identify the relevant targets, design and implement segment-specific campaigns, and allocate resources to achieve the highest ROI. Further, they are well-versed in designing and optimizing an efficient marketing automation stack.
DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERIENCE: This candidate possesses deep expertise in utilizing the latest digital marketing techniques including SEO, paid search, email marketing, social media, as well as predictive analytics.
This role is office-based in our Temecula, CA or Burlington, VT (available for telecommuting).
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Casual dress and frequent team building events
Interested in applying? Send your resume to email@example.com and put Senior Manager, Demand Generation in the subject line.