Put your tech savvy, customer-focused SEO skills to work on behalf of our extensive client base of dental and medical firms (ProSites brand) and financial services companies (CPA Site Solutions brand). Implement, analyze and optimize a portfolio of SEO campaigns as part of our bi-coastal internet marketing solutions company with over 70+ people in our Temecula, CA office and 35 in our Vermont office.
Working at ProSites
The people at ProSites are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the ProSites team, where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
The SEO Analyst is a valuable member of our SEO Team and Client Services Division, as the primary point of contact for clients subscribing to one of our SEO packages. The SEO Analyst implements new campaigns, performs routine maintenance, and employs webmaster tools and other sanctioned tools and programs to analyze, optimize and resolve issues for improved campaign performance. He/she focuses on establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with clients by being proactive on campaign optimization and responsive to evolving trends, addressing client requests, problem solving with empathy, and diligent in documenting needs and solutions that may require additional internal support.
- Perform on-page optimization and content editing, including call-to-action statements, headlines, meta tags, page titles, alt tags, and description to improve and sustain clients’ sites’ organic rankings on the major search engines.
- Perform keyword research, analysis, and implementation of targeted keywords.
- Analyze ranking reports and analytics data which may include competitive analysis.
- Work in conjunction with SEO Analyst s and Offsite Specialists to synchronize strategies and activities to drive more relevant traffic to clients’ websites.
- Perform website evaluations to identify areas of improvement and potential issues.
- Make recommendations for ranking improvement and implement recommendations on client sites as needed.
- Support management in addressing escalated client issues around campaign deliverables and performance.
- Use the site manager tools appropriately to publish content and maintain professional looking web pages per the company’s stylistic guidelines.
- Optimize client social media campaigns and client business listings.
- Utilize CRM tools to implement task workflows on schedule and to record pertinent internal and client conversations on SEO Analyst activities that have a bearing on the client experience.
- Stay abreast of new developments and changes in search; proactively share best practices, trends and tips with internal teams.
- Serve as training resource in conjunction with SEO Team for new SEO hire on-boarding.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Min. 2 years of experience performing SEO activities in a professional setting.
- Min. 2 years of experience in a customer service role, preferably in a technology setting.
- Intermediate understanding of SEO best practices for web content, including keyword selection, link building, content creation, keyword density analysis and site linking.
- Google Analytics certification.
- Excellent writing skills (in the English language) for concise web content.
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently, follow procedures and adhere to due dates and established turn-around times with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail and appreciation for quality and the implications to company and clients’ reputation and branding.
- Adept at problem-solving, including ability to creatively develop solutions and work-arounds as needed.
- Intermediate knowledge of web-based applications and common Internet protocols and conventions (web browsers, email, HTTP, FTP) and Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel) is required. Basic knowledge of web display languages (e.g., HTML, CSS) and CRM database strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate articulately both verbally and in writing; positive customer service experience, including managing difficult situations and difficult people.
- Prioritize needs of self, others and organization, contribute to an enjoyable and supportive work atmosphere.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
This role is office-based in our Temecula, CA or Burlington VT offices (not available for tele-commuting).
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Generous vacation and paid holidays.
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Casual dress and frequent team building events.
Interested in applying? Send your resume to email@example.com and put SEO Analyst in the subject line.