ProSites, Inc. (“ProSites”) prohibits users from using any material that infringes on the intellectual property rights (e.g., copyright, trademark, trade dress, etc.) of others. If you know your intellectual property rights have been violated by one of our users, please contact us immediately.
In accordance with provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), ProSites has designated the following individual as its agent designated to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement:
- Lance V. McCollough
- CEO & President
- ProSites, Inc.
- 27919 Jefferson Avenue, Suite 103
- Temecula, CA 92590
- (951) 693-9101 Phone
- (951) 693-9102 Fax
If you know your intellectual property rights have been infringed, please provide written notification to our designated agent (noted above) and provide all of the following information as required under Section 512(c)(3)(A)(i-iv) of the DMCA:
- (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- (iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- (v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed copyright infringement, ProSites will follow the procedures outlined within the DMCA.