We manage the online marketing and web visibility for over 15,000 professional firms. Recognized six years in a row as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine, ProSites is the premier online marketing solutions for doctors, dentists and financial professionals nationwide – think of us as a next generation ad agency with 15,000+ clients.
Working at ProSites
The people at ProSites are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our members, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting. Join the ProSites team, where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
As Accounts Receivable Manager, you will be accountable for the revenue operations of the company, to include processing the billing to our customers, managing revenue recognition, the production of periodic revenue reports, and maintenance of an adequate system of revenue records. You will be expected to ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles and/or international financial reporting standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process invoicing of direct and wholesale customers, including managing invoice schedule (daily, monthly, quarterly, annually), invoice adjustments, returns, and credit memos.
- Analysis: Perform monthly revenue, deferred revenue, and forecast analytics for management reviews, as well as Ad Hoc reporting.
- Technical Accounting and Policy: Prepare revenue accounting memos and policy in compliance with US GAAP and/or IFRS.
- Implement revenue recognition policy in compliance with ASC 606. Develop, implement, and maintain standard revenue process.
- Month-end Close: Prepare monthly revenue journal entry. monthly reconciliation for revenue, deferred revenue, bad debt reserve, AR aging, and unbilled revenue adjustments, etc.
- Audit: Assist with financial audits including reconciliations, support documentation, and communicating with external auditors
- Support current KPIs and contribute to creating new KPIs where needed
- Liaise with Customer Retention team to manage collections and maintain AR aging at KPI
- 5+ years experience in software revenue recognition and working knowledge of ASC 606.
- Excellent MS Office skills, specifically MS Word and MS Excel (INDEX,VLOOKUP, PIVOT TABLES)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required
- Experience using Microsoft-Great Plains, Salesforce, Oracle- Hyperion Financial Management, or Oracle Net-Suite, Cognos Financial Performance Management Software, in a corporate environment
- Software as a Service (SaaS) experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or Business Administration.
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
This role is office-based in our Temecula, CA headquarters (not available for tele-commuting).
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Generous vacation and paid holidays.
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan.
- Casual dress and frequent team building events.
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you!
Interested in applying? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Accounts Receivable Manager in the subject line.